Friday, August 3, 2007

Wrath of the Lich King Announced: Productivity Down

Yup. It's official.

There's lots of information at various places (I've been checking out the live blogs at WoW Insider), and that's hitting my productivity a little bit today.

Although having ReMaze running in the background with it's massive cycle eating effects doesn't help either.

And now, Pipe Dreams:
  • Possibly changing Laheth's hair color from wonderful green-that-doesn't-go-with-anything.
  • Possibly changing Djellin's hair color from similar.
  • Arthas related content.
  • Death Knights... of any race (I'd be tempted by making a human male, if only I could stand their old-style faces and texturing... they've learned so much since then).
  • Pre-ordering instead of waiting in line. That was a silly mistake I don't plan on making again.

No comments: