Thursday, April 3, 2008

[WoW] The Plan - Progression

The Tank
Strael: Stayed up too late and dinged level 68 last night. Also, thanks to support from my guild and my wife, I am now the proud possessor of Tankatronic Goggles. So very cool!

Secondary Goals:
Spec: Redo talents for a recommended tanking build. I plan on trying out the one which is recommending on our guild forums by my good friend and fellow tank.

Gear: Gear up for Karazahn. Possible route: Off-tank for late-night Kara tuesday once I hit 70.

Flight: Save enough gold for flying skill, and build my own Flying Machine.

Guild-mate's goal for me: Tank Magisters' Terrace for his alts so he can get up to Exalted with the Shattered Sun Offensive with them as well. His primary (a protection paladin) is already Exalted.

No comments: