Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sick Day

So, I took today off because I'm sick. Makes sense.
In between bouts of resting, eating, and relaxing, I've found a little bit of time to play some WoW (no surprise there). Figured that right now I'd also babble semi-coherently, while I watch some Azumanga Daioh.

Anyways, on to WoW:
Today I spent a little bit of time playing as my Blood Elf rogue, Lilindra. Dinged 19 and pretty much just have Deatholme quests left in the Ghostlands. Which also means I need to set a new goal for her (I came up with an unwritten goal last week of getting all my characters to 20 and out of their starting zones). Along those same lines, I need a new goal for my horde Hunter, who is also finishing up the same stuff.

Earlier, before my wife went to work, we hit level 14 with our ferals, and headed out to the moonglade for whaever quest they have for us there.

Yeah... nothing that I can declare as totally exciting to hear about - hopefully I'll be able to find a group and have time to run Hellfire Citadel with Laheth. That would be awesome.

Now! Go and comment on my wife's posts! She's awesome!

No comments: